Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (4-1) a decent chance to keep their four-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 4.5 points in a matchup with the Chicago Bears (3-2) on Sunday, Oct. 17, at Soldier Field.
The over/under for the outing is set at 44.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of Oct. 11. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Justin Fields has 458 passing yards (91.6 per game) and a 51.4% completion percentage, throwing one touchdown pass and two interceptions. He also has 59 rushing yards on 20 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 11.8 yards per game.
- Damien Williams has rushed for a team-high 137 yards on 32 attempts (27.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has racked up 20 catches for 261 yards, best on his team. He averages 52.2 receiving yards per game.
- Williams is 127th overall among all players and 41st among all running backs with 31.8 fantasy points (6.4 per game).
- Fields has collected 30.2 fantasy points this season (6 per game), making him the 34th-ranked quarterback and the 132nd-ranked player overall.
Bears: No injuries listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Packers||Bears||-4.5||48.5||-225||+188||356-316 CHI||35-16 GB|
|11/29/2020||Packers||Packers||-8||44.5||-360||+300||393-351 GB||41-25 GB|
|12/15/2019||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||429-292 CHI||21-13 GB|
|9/5/2019||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||254-213 CHI||10-3 GB|
- The Bears’ average points scored this season, 16.8, is 7.6 fewer than the 24.4 the Packers are giving up.
- The Bears have averaged 126.8 yards per game on the ground this year, 24.6 more yards than the Packers have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (102.2).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from