The Chicago White Sox (85-66) will take on the Cleveland Indians (74-76) on Thursday at 1:10 PM EST. Leury Garcia will be looking for his 99th hit of the season for the favored White Sox (-142) when the game gets underway at Progressive Field, live on MLB Network. Chicago’s Reynaldo Lopez gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Aaron Civale.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of Sept. 22, 2021, 11 AM EST. See the table below for current betting odds.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher: Reynaldo López
- Lopez (3-3) will take to the mound for the White Sox and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed seven hits in four innings against the Angels.
- In seven starts this season, Lopez has not yet earned a quality start.
- They have recorded 25 of those quality starts on the road.
White Sox Hitting Leaders
- Jose Abreu has put up a team-best 29 home runs and 113 runs batted in.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, Abreu’s 113 RBI rank second.
- Yoan Moncada is batting .264 with 29 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 78 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, Moncada’s .376 OBP ranks sixth.
White Sox Futures
Think the White Sox are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Chicago taking home the AL Central crown, the AL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the White Sox hit those milestones and can pay big, as a $100 bet on Chicago to win the World Series would net the bettor $10,000.
|To Win ALCS||+290|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from