Luis Robert will look to extend his 12-game hitting streak when the Chicago White Sox (86-67) take on the Cleveland Indians (75-77). The White Sox are listed as -116 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 6:10 p.m. on Friday, live on BSGL from Progressive Field. Dylan Cease starts for Chicago, while Shane Bieber is Cleveland’s starter for the contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of Sept. 24. See the table below for current betting odds.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher: Dylan Cease
- The White Sox will send Cease (12-7) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Rangers.
- He has 10 quality starts in 30 chances this season.
- In 78 games with 10 or more strikeouts this season, they have a record of 51-27.
White Sox Hitting Leaders
- Jose Abreu paces the White Sox in home runs (29) and runs batted in (113).
- Abreu ranks second in RBI among the qualifying hitters in baseball.
- Tim Anderson is hitting .306 with 28 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 19 walks.
- Anderson heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. Over that span, he is hitting .355 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and five RBIs.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from