The Chicago White Sox (85-64), led by Yasmani Grandal on a two-game home run streak, are -240 favorites on the moneyline to defeat Dustin Garneau (homers in two straight contests) and the Detroit Tigers (72-78). First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on Monday, live from Comerica Park and airing on BSDET. Chicago’s Carlos Rodon and Detroit’s Matt Manning have been named the starters for this contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of September 20, 2021, 3:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher: Carlos Rodón
- The White Sox will send Rodon (12-5) to the mound for his 23rd start this season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, Sept. 11, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Red Sox.
- In 22 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in nine of them.
- Their pitchers strike out 10.1 batters per nine innings in road games this season.
White Sox Hitting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads the White Sox in home runs (29) and runs batted in (113).
- Among the qualified hitters in baseball, Abreu’s 29 HR rank 24th, and his 113 RBI rank first.
- Yoan Moncada is hitting .265 with 28 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 77 walks.
- Among qualifying batters in MLB action, Moncada ranks fourth in OBP.
White Sox Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the White Sox get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|White Sox to Win the First Five Innings||-205|
|White Sox First to Score||-215|
|White Sox First to Score Two Runs||-200|
|White Sox Will Play Extra Innings||+900|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from