Leury Garcia is on the brink of his 98th hit of the season for the Chicago White Sox (85-65) as they get set to take on the Detroit Tigers (73-78) on Tuesday. The White Sox enter the matchup as -172 favorites on the moneyline, and action gets underway from Comerica Park at 1:10 PM ET, live on BSDET. Dallas Keuchel starts for Chicago while Detroit will counter with Tyler Alexander.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of September 21, 2021, 3:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher: Dallas Keuchel
- Keuchel (8-9) will take the mound for the White Sox, his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings against the Angels.
- He has started 28 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in nine of them.
- They have recorded 25 of those quality starts on the road.
White Sox Hitting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads the White Sox in home runs (29) and runs batted in (113).
- Among the qualifying batters in baseball, Abreu’s 29 HR rank 24th, and his 113 RBI rank second.
- Yoan Moncada is batting .263 with 28 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 77 walks.
- Among qualifying batters in baseball, Moncada ranks eighth in OBP.
White Sox Futures
Think the White Sox are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Chicago taking home the AL Central crown, the AL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the White Sox hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Chicago to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win ALCS||+290|
White Sox Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the White Sox get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|White Sox to Win the First Five Innings||-164|
|White Sox First to Score||-186|
|White Sox First to Score Two Runs||-160|
|White Sox Will Play Extra Innings||+880|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from