The Detroit Tigers (76-83) will look to Niko Goodrum, who is coming off of a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Chicago White Sox (91-68) on Friday at 7:10 p.m. on NBCS-CHI.
Goodrum and the Tigers are +230 underdogs for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Lance Lynn starts for Chicago, while Wily Peralta is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of October 1, 2021, 3:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher: Michael Lynn
- Lynn (10-6) will take the mound for the White Sox, his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed seven hits in six innings pitched against the Indians on Saturday.
- He has started 27 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 13 of them.
- In 80 games with 10 or more strikeouts this season, they have a record of 52-28.
White Sox Hitting Leaders
- Jose Abreu paces the White Sox with 29 home runs and 113 runs batted in.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, Abreu’s 113 RBI rank second.
- Tim Anderson is batting .301 with 28 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 21 walks.
- Among the qualifying batters in baseball, Anderson ranks eighth in AVG.
White Sox Futures
Think the White Sox are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Chicago taking home the AL Central crown, the AL Pennant and the World Series.
|To Win ALCS||+300|
|To Win World Series||+750|
White Sox Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the White Sox get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|White Sox to Win the First Five Innings||-260|
|White Sox First to Score||-126|
|White Sox First to Score Two Runs||-176|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from