The NLDS begins today when the Milwaukee Brewers (95-67) play host to the Atlanta Braves (88-73). The action starts at 3:37 p.m. at American Family Field. You can watch the game on TBS.
Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes gets the start, and he’ll go against Atlanta’s Charlie Morton. The Brewers are -155 favorites to pick up the win, while the underdog Braves have +136 odds on the moneyline.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of October 8, 2021. See the table for current betting odds.
Brewers probable starting pitcher: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers’ Burnes (11-5) will make his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed two hits in two innings against the Dodgers.
- He has started 28 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 18 of them.
- Of those quality starts, 39 have come at home.
Corbin Burnes player props
Sportsbooks have installed various player props for Corbin Burnes for this matchup. To bet on these props, choose whether you think he will exceed or fall short of the total set for various stats for this game.
|Strikeouts||7.5||Over: -122, Under: -104|
Brewers hitting leaders
- Willy Adames has six doubles, a triple, five home runs and 10 walks while batting .197.
- Luis Urias has 25 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 63 walks while hitting .249.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB play, Urias does not rank among the top hitters in the majors.
Think the Brewers are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Milwaukee taking home the NL Central crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series.
|To Win NLCS||+330|
|To Win World Series||+800|
Brewers team props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Brewers get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Brewers to Win the First Five Innings||-160|
|Brewers First to Score||-108|
|Brewers First to Score Two Runs||-115|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from