The Milwaukee Brewers (89-55) will take on the Detroit Tigers (68-76) at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday. Omar Narvaez will be looking for his 99th hit of the season for the favored Brewers (-205) when the game gets underway at Comerica Park, live on BSDET. Milwaukee’s Freddy Peralta gets the start, and he’ll go against Detroit’s Wily Peralta.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of September 14, 2021, 3:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Brewers probable starting pitcher: Freddy Peralta
- Freddy Peralta (9-4) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 25th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in 3 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Phillies.
- He has earned a quality start 12 times in 24 starts this season.
- Their pitchers strike out 10.2 batters per nine innings in road games this season.
Brewers hitting leaders
- Avisail Garcia paces the Brewers in home runs (27) and runs batted in (82).
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB action, Garcia’s average, hits and home run totals rank outside of the top 25.
- Narvaez is batting .282 with 19 doubles, 11 home runs and 36 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, Narvaez’s hits and batting average fall outside of league leaders.
Brewers team props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Brewers get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Brewers to Win the First Five Innings||-205|
|Brewers First to Score||-225|
|Brewers First to Score Two Runs||-215|
|Brewers Will Play Extra Innings||+870|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from