The Detroit Tigers (69-76) will look to close out the series sweep as the take a 1-0 lead into their final matchup against the Milwaukee Brewers (89-56) at 1:10 p.m. EST on Wednesday from Comerica Park. The Brewers are favored (-220) by oddsmakers to prevent the sweep and pick up their first win of the series. Brandon Woodruff starts for Milwaukee while Detroit will counter with Matt Manning.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of September 15, 2021, 3:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher: Brandon Woodruff
- The Brewers will send Woodruff (9-8) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, Sept. 6, when he threw six innings against the Phillies, giving up four earned runs while allowing nine hits.
- He has earned a quality start 18 times in 27 starts this season.
- They have recorded 30 of those quality starts on the road.
Brewers Hitting Leaders
- Omar Narvaez leads the Brewers with a .286 batting average.
- Narvaez ranks 24th in AVG among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Avisail Garcia has hit 27 home runs with 82 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Garcia is not among league leaders in hits and batting average among the qualifying hitters in baseball.
Brewers Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Brewers get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Brewers to Win the First Five Innings||-250|
|Brewers First to Score||-210|
|Brewers First to Score Two Runs||-235|
|Brewers Will Play Extra Innings||+890|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from