The Milwaukee Brewers (91-62) are -140 favorites when they play the New York Mets (73-79) on Friday at 7:10 p.m. Willy Adames has 97 hits on the season and will hope to hit his milestone 100th once the game begins at American Family Field, live on BSWI. Eric Lauer starts for Milwaukee while New York will counter with Tylor Megill.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of Sept. 24. See the table below for current betting odds.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher: Eric Lauer
- Lauer (6-5) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 19th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cubs.
- In 18 starts this season, he’s earned seven quality starts.
- In 78 games at home this season, their pitchers average 10.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
Brewers Hitting Leaders
- Adames has six doubles, a triple, five home runs and 10 walks while batting .197.
- Avisail Garcia has hit 29 home runs with 84 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, Garcia is not among league leaders in hits and batting average.
Think the Brewers are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Milwaukee taking home the NL Central crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series.
|To Win NLCS||+275|
Brewers Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Brewers get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings?
|Brewers to Win the First Five Innings||-154|
|Brewers First to Score||+110|
|Brewers First to Score Two Runs||-106|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from