The St. Louis Cardinals (82-69) will vie for their seventh-straight road victory when they visit the Milwaukee Brewers (91-61) on Thursday at 2:10 PM EST on YouTube. The Brewers are listed as -126 favorites to stop the streak, while the Cardinals are +108 underdogs to keep their momentum. Milwaukee’s Adrian Houser and St. Louis’ Adam Wainwright have been named the starters for this contest.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from FanDuel as of Sept. 23, at 3 a.m EST. See the table below for current betting odds.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher: Adrian Houser
- Houser (9-6) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 25th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw four innings against the Cubs, giving up four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- In 24 starts this season, he’s earned six quality starts.
- Of those quality starts, 36 have come at home.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher: Adam Wainwright
- The Cardinals will send Wainwright (16-7) to make his 31st start of the season. He is 16-7 with a 2.89 ERA and 169 strikeouts through 196 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Saturday against the Padres, the right-hander went six innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- Wainwright is trying to pick up his 22nd quality start of the season in this outing.
- The Cardinals are 5-32 in games the club has allowed two or more home runs this season.
Brewers Hitting Leaders
- Willy Adames has six doubles, a triple, five home runs and 10 walks while hitting .197.
- Luis Urias is batting .251 with 25 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 55 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, Urias does not rank among the top hitters in the majors.
Cardinals Hitting Leaders
- Paul Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with a .290 batting average. He’s also hit 27 homers and has 91 RBI.
- Goldschmidt ranks seventh in hits (165), 21st in AVG (.290), 16th in SLG (.498), 24th in OBP (.361), and 22nd in RBI (91) among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Tyler O’Neill is batting .282 with an OBP of .352 and a slugging percentage of .539 this season.
- O’Neill is not in the top 10 in hits and RBI among qualified hitters in the majors.
Brewers Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Brewers get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Brewers to Win the First Five Innings||-120|
|Brewers First to Score||+112|
|Brewers First to Score Two Runs||+106|
Cardinals Team Props
Have a hunch about what’s going to happen in the game? Will the Cardinals get off to a hot start and be leading after five innings, or score the first run? Will your lucky number of eight be the final score? Will the game be close and go to extra innings? Betting on these game prop bets allows you to make those calls and win if you make the right predictions.
|Cardinals to Win the First Five Innings||-102|
|Cardinals First to Score||-142|
|Cardinals First to Score Two Runs||-114|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from