The No. 25 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) are favored by 27.5 points against the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 12:00 PM ET. The expected point total for the matchup is 54.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Illinois State Law, betting is prohibited on Illinois college teams and college games played in Illinois.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BTN
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Stadium: Michigan Stadium
Huskies Player Insights
- Rocky Lombardi leads Northern Illinois with 369 passing yards (184.5 ypg) on 30-of-53 passing with three touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 23 rushing yards (11.5 ypg) on 10 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Harrison Waylee, has carried the ball 53 times for 323 yards (161.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Clint Ratkovich has rushed for 76 yards (38 per game) on 13 carries with three touchdowns.
- Tyrice Richie’s 104 receiving yards (52 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected seven receptions.
- Cole Tucker has put up an 83-yard season so far (41.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in seven passes.
- Trayvon Rudolph’s two catches this season have resulted in 65 yards (65 ypg) and one touchdown.
Huskies Team Stats
- The Huskies have averaged 20.5 more points scored this year (32.5) than the Wolverines have allowed (12).
- In games where Northern Illinois scores more than 12 points this year, it has put together a record of 1-1.
- This year, the Wolverines score 3.5 more points per game (39) than the Huskies allow (35.5).
- The Huskies offense holds a 59-yard advantage in yards gained per game versus yards allowed by the Wolverines defense this year (389 to 330).
- The Huskies have allowed zero sacks (fewest in college football), while the Wolverines’ defense has one (42nd-fewest).
Huskies Betting Insights
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread once over two games with a set spread.
- In their most recent outing, the Huskies took on the Wyoming Cowboys and fell short by a final score of 50-43, .
- Sportsbooks posted an over/under of 44.5 for the contest, and the teams hit the over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from