The Northwestern Wildcats (1-1) are considered favorites (-2.5) according to the point spread ahead of their game versus the Duke Blue Devils (1-1) on September 18, 2021, starting at 4:00 PM ET. The game has an over/under of 49.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Due to Illinois State Law, betting is prohibited on Illinois college teams and college games played in Illinois.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACCN
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Stadium: Wallace Wade Stadium
Wildcats Player Insights
- Hunter Johnson has thrown for 341 yards (170.5 ypg) to lead Northwestern, completing 66.1% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Evan Hull has carried the ball 31 times for a team-high 213 yards (106.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Anthony Tyus III has rushed for 84 yards (42 per game) on 18 carries.
- Stephon Robinson’s 95 receiving yards (47.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has nine receptions with one touchdown.
- Bryce Kirtz has put together a 93-yard season so far (46.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in eight passes.
- Malik Washington has hauled in five receptions for 59 yards (29.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The Wildcats’ average points scored this season (22.5) and the Blue Devils’ average points allowed (24) are within 1.5 points.
- The Blue Devils have averaged 14.5 more points this season (36.5) than the Wildcats have allowed (22).
- The Wildcats offense has averaged 333.5 yards per game this season, 37.5 yards fewer than the 371 allowed by the Blue Devils defense.
- The Wildcats offense is 20th-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed (1), and are playing the 113th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Blue Devils (0).
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Northwestern is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Wildcats have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites (0-2).
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread in Big Ten action when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Last time out, the Wildcats took down the Indiana State Sycamores, 24-6. The Sycamores won against the spread as 28.5-point underdogs.
- The total scoring in that game hit the under on 46-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from