The 2020 NFL season is here, and FanDuel is coming out strong with an enticing Sunday Night Football promotion.
The Cowboys will travel to the new SoFi Stadium to take on the Rams in the final game of the day. The Rams are a 3-point underdog at the moment, but if enough people bet on Los Angeles, that number will rise drastically at -110 juice.
Here are the details of the offer for Illinois sports bettors.
Rams vs. Cowboys ‘Spread the Love’ promotion
The spread will increase 1 point in the Rams’ favor for every 5,000 bets placed on them. So, if FanDuel takes 100,000 bets on Los Angeles, the line will close at +23 (-110).
It doesn’t matter where the spread is when you bet it — all bettors will receive the final, highest line.
The maximum bet is $50, and the offer is available to all FanDuel customers where the sportsbook is live, including the FanDuel Illinois sportsbook.
All users are eligible.
Rams vs. Cowboys game info
Last season, the Rams were one of the best against-the-spread teams in the NFL, finishing 10-5-1. The Cowboys, meanwhile, were 9-7 ATS.
Here are the essentials for the Sunday night clash:
- Matchup: Cowboys at Rams
- Time, TV: 8:20 p.m. EST, NBC
- Location: SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
- 2019 records: Cowboys 8-8; Rams 9-7
- FanDuel over/under: 51.5
The Rams are healthier going into the matchup, as Sean Lee and La’el Collins are on injured reserve for the Cowboys. Defensive back Jourdan Lewis also hasn’t practiced this week.
FanDuel also offering ‘Road to 55 Bonus’
The Rams promo is the highlight of the Week 1 slate, but FanDuel is also offering an intriguing season-long bet.
Place at least $50 on any team to win the Super Bowl, and you will win $5 in site credit for every regular-season game that team wins.
So if you pick the Bears (please don’t laugh) and they go 7-9, you will receive $35 in site credit even if they don’t win the Super Bowl.
If you choose a team such as the Ravens, and they go 13-3, you will receive $50 in site credit, as $50 is the max bonus. So, if your pick doesn’t win the Super Bowl, you’re rooting for at least 10 wins to break even.
Week 1 FanDuel lines
Here is the full list of Week 1 NFL lines at FanDuel:
- Dolphins (-6.5, 42) at Patriots
- Eagles (-5.5, 42.5) at Washington Football Team
- Bears at Lions (-3, 44)
- Browns at Ravens (-7.5, 48.5)
- Packers at Vikings (-2.5, 44.5)
- Colts (-7.5, 45.5) at Jaguars
- Raiders (-3, 47.5) at Panthers
- Jets (-6.5, 39.5) at Bills
- Seahawks (-2.5, 49) at Falcons
- Chargers (-3, 41.5) at Bengals
- Cardinals at 49ers (-6.5, 48.5)
- Buccaneers at Saints (-3.5, 47.5)
- Cowboys (-3, 51.5) at Rams
- Steelers (-5.5, 45.5) at Giants
- Titans (-2.5, 40.5) at Broncos